Clueless about what to do during time off

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laceyee

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new member on SDN (longtime lurker tho) and have some questions about the process. I graduated in 2015 and plan on applying next cycle. I have about another two year gap, and I'm confused on what I can do during this time. Is there anyone in my situation? I don't want to just stick around at home, so please share any ideas or suggestions. Im really grateful for the help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Become an EMT or a CNA so you can work full time as an ER/nurse-tech. Meanwhile find other ways to make your app more exciting. You can still do research. You don't have to be in school for that.

I would say find some consistent volunteering that you can commit yourself to and that you like doing. Even 3 or 4 hours a week or every two week will be good over 2 years

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I'm a new member on SDN (longtime lurker tho) and have some questions about the process. I graduated in 2015 and plan on applying next cycle. I have about another two year gap, and I'm confused on what I can do during this time. Is there anyone in my situation? I don't want to just stick around at home, so please share any ideas or suggestions. Im really grateful for the help! :)
I'm also a long time reader, first time poster! I mean literally, this is my first comment. I'm really just writing this because it said I wasn't verified to post before, so if your reading this, it works.