c'mon guys, some feedback pls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

santa_claus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
come on, guys! Does anyone have a good method of preparing for the interview?
-lk

Members don't see this ad.

santa_claus said:
come on, guys! Does anyone have a good method of preparing for the interview?
-lk

I think the best method for preparing for an interview is the same regardless of the kind of interview (ie job , medical school ect).

Do a little bit of research into the place your applying. But most importantly be yourself. I think the worst thing people can do in interviews is try and tell them what they want to hear. This is subjective at the best of times and will more often than not get you into trouble.

Now if the interview is for a private medical school then all they really want to know is a) can you pay and b) will you survive the duration of the course.

If the interview is part of those crappy aptitude style test (UMAT, GAMSAT ect) then they can ask you really odd ball questions.

Like "What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw an injured cat lying in the gutter".

My response: "Keep walking!"

I guessing i didnt score well on that question.

Nevertheless just be yourself, dont be too specific unless they ask you specific questions and try and be relaxed.

Hope this helps
ps. Good luck

Aussidoc, thanks for your time and your advice. Very helpful.
-lk

Members don't see this ad :)