I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me :D

Medikit

Plastic Bag Middle Class
10+ Year Member
May 21, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
noooooo.

I was sort of feeling like that before I got rejected from my #1 choice.

Update: I just found out I was rejected from UCSD

Timmythemic22

Beep Beep Ribby Ribby
10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2004
NJ
Status
Like the other guys... I'm still trying to be optimistic, but it's almost March and I'm still waiting to hear from 7 schools, so I guess I have to be realistic too!

Oh well, good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll get your acceptance.

basten0

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2004
Status
premyo2002 said:
No way!
I keep telling myself that:
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me :D
"TBA College of Medicine"........thats what i'm talkin about.

limbo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
kind of sick of the rejections. what has my life come to that i am praying for a wait list? +pity+

Wiggy73

MS I's have more fun
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2004
studying anatomy
Status
My pet peeve this app cycle is when schools have decided they're not going to interview you - maybe they're even totally done with interviews - and they still won't send you the rejection letter. (I'm looking at you, Harvard. :smuggrin: ) C'mon, stick the darned thing in the mail and give me some closure!

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
always in the last place i look
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Wiggy73 said:
My pet peeve this app cycle is when schools have decided they're not going to interview you - maybe they're even totally done with interviews - and they still won't send you the rejection letter. (I'm looking at you, Harvard. :smuggrin: ) C'mon, stick the darned thing in the mail and give me some closure!
ahem, UPenn. i'm waiting... :smuggrin:

seethrew

(superthrew)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2003
cast in steel
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
can you believe.... DREXEL... whats up with that. i guess they go for a while.
YALE... hello! anyone home???

gdubb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2005
nc-->dc
Status
Wiggy73 said:
yeah well, i'm looking at u columbia...wtf-you're obviously not going to interview me at this point. do you not like cute southerners? :smuggrin:

send me the damn letter so i can start focusing my energy on post-interview schools i have yet to hear from

DianaLynne

Catwoman!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Wiggy73 said:
You speak sooth, young Wiggy! OK, March is around the frickin' corner, I'm pretty sure you guys aren't going to be inviting me to the *#^! interview! The stamp goes in the upper right corner, let's go! :mad: