1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

CMS-RFU secondary - too late?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Flyfisher, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Flyfisher

Flyfisher On Target: Med School
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Tell me what you guys think...

Is it too late for me to submit my secondary to CMS-RFU at this point? It's my last school to finish. The deadline is January 9th, but I feel like most of the class is probably selected by now.

I'm trying to write the essay and wondering if it will even be worth it to finish and spend $95 more on a lost cause.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in Advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. madonna

madonna Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i think you should if your application is realtively strong. if you submit now you might make it to the january/february interview invite and they only have few days in december.

3. tacrum43

tacrum43 Behold the mighty echidna
    7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Rosalind Franklin interviews until May, so if you don't already have a lot of interviews/an acceptance, you might want to go ahead and send it in. There's still time left in my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    Flyfisher

Flyfisher On Target: Med School
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Thats good news! Ok I'm not going to bed until this essay is done!! :cool:

Thanks for the info. I don't have any interviews yet, so I guess I shouldn't drop schools already.

Thanks again....