CNN: Largest FNT bust in history at Mexico border

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this never gets old...but it's on point. Sadly, this isnt an exaggeration.

Ssdocs head exploded.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Pence is complicit. He'd also be in jail for conspiracy among other charges

Again, this is a hypothetical, but russia did get the internal polling data directly from Manafort. And they do indeed have the cyber capability to mess with the voter rolls

"While the intelligence agencies are silent on the impact of Russia’s attack, outside experts who have examined the Kremlin campaign — which included stealing and sharing Democratic Party emails, spreading propaganda online and hacking state voter rolls — have concluded that it did affect an extremely close election decided by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. Clint Watts, a former FBI agent, writes in his recent book, “Messing with the Enemy,” that “Russia absolutely influenced the U.S. presidential election,” especially in Michigan and Wisconsin, where Trump’s winning margin was less than 1 percent in each state."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d911c784c38_story.html?utm_term=.95d41f196e8b
You are citing an opinion piece that contradicts US Intelligence agencies. Isn't that what you criticize Trump for?

You cherry picking info and are all over the map to prove a terminally weak case. Free/independent thinking individuals will call you out on this.

The only crime that I believe there is evidence for (or strong suggestion), is that Russians hacked and released the emails of a Hillary Clinton staffer and exposed how crooked the campaign was. If this swayed the election, it's primarily because of the CONTENT of the emails, not because they were hacked.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think Beto is the Dems best bet to beat Trump...

well at least he isnt like Bill Clinton. He only has a dui and B and E. But admittedly i dont know if this pic is true.....disregard the funny t-shirt

beto.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Problem is, you have been shown multiple threads from multiple sources, reputable ones, and you refuse to acknowledge any concerns whatsoever.

It would overload this entire forum to repost all the concerns involving trump. Heck there are over 6000 lies he has made alone. Politifact alone has 12 pages (20 lies per page) on its website. You choose to see none of them. His own government refutes many of his statements. The staff that leave mostly belittle him with tell all books, unlike any other prez, not even younger bush...

Tell you what. If your side would be so bold as to nominate Kasich to run for President, I’ll say right now that I would unequivocally vote for him over Warren or sanders. But that’s not gonna happen because conservatives are so afraid of getting on lyin’ trumps bad side that they lost their backbone to stand up for what is right for the US.

i have concerns too, but i would still vote for him over any professional politician. Republicans and Democrats are shed from the same cloth. Kasich is not one of my favorites. I like Pence, but my vote was for Ben Carson originally. fyi rally speeches dont really count as lies. I prefer actions vs words anyway. Obama had plenty of books written about him by exstaffers as well. They are all hit pieces anyway, so who cares.

You are citing an opinion piece that contradicts US Intelligence agencies. Isn't that what you criticize Trump for?

You cherry picking info and are all over the map to prove a terminally weak case. Free/independent thinking individuals will call you out on this.

The only crime that I believe there is evidence for (or strong suggestion), is that Russians hacked and released the emails of a Hillary Clinton staffer and exposed how crooked the campaign was. If this swayed the election, it's primarily because of the CONTENT of the emails, not because they were hacked.

what "US intelligence agencies" say that Russia didn't have an effect on the election? they all say the opposite.

if you think there is only 1 crime out there in this whole mess, you are blind. we already know of several, and there is oodles of evidence. campaign finance, bribery, conspiracy, money laundering, fraud, tax evasion, numerous other financial crimes, perjury, etc. all of the evidence hasn't seen the light of day yet..... but its coming....

Last edited:
posting a fake ad, made by the Blaze.com, and pretending that it is a real ad from the democratic party is, well, fake news.

(I do agree with the John Edwards comment)

fwiw, here is a counter:

How long will it take us to wipe off the **** stain that Democrats left in the form of the HITECH Act, that forces us to sacrifice patient care to the "stakeholder" EHR industry?

misdirect much?

fyi rally speeches do count as lies. you are honestly saying that you can flat out lie and not care at all that you are deceiving people. what a horrid concept.

how far have we come from George Washington and the parable of the cherry tree...

what "US intelligence agencies" say that Russia didn't have an effect on the election? they all say the opposite.
I can no longer get past the WaPo pay wall but I'm pretty sure the opinion piece said, "although US intelligence agencies found no evidence, blah blah blah I have TDS blah blah...."

posting a fake ad, made by the Blaze.com, and pretending that it is a real ad from the democratic party is, well, fake news.

(I do agree with the John Edwards comment)

fwiw, here is a counter:

meh....you didnt watch either im guessing. It wasnt a real democrat ad...it was sarcasm. Lighten up Francis.

I can no longer get past the WaPo pay wall but I'm pretty sure the opinion piece said, "although US intelligence agencies found no evidence, blah blah blah I have TDS blah blah...."

do yourself a favor and pay the 3.99 or whatever. it will be worth your while. or log in a different terminal.

I agree that much of this is speculation right now. but trump is as dirty as a pig in a pen. the sooner this whole thing comes to a conclusion, the better

do yourself a favor and pay the 3.99 or whatever. it will be worth your while. or log in a different terminal.

I agree that much of this is speculation right now. but trump is as dirty as a pig in a pen. the sooner this whole thing comes to a conclusion, the better
A few years ago WaPo was one of my favorite national papers. In recent years their reporting has become hopelessly biased and IMO, their credibility as a news source, compromised. So I now subscribe to the WSJ. I have a university affiliation so I think I only pay $20 for the year or something. I think WSJ is the best paper these days.

Reactions: 1 user
WSJ editorial department has right bias. the news section was separate from the editorial section, which is why it appears essentially center.

when I want unbiased news, I check out APnews.com, reuters.com, or factcheck.org. (I only get the Sunday local paper, to read the comics nowadays.)