Co-enrollment at CC while also taking my sciences at a 4-year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

RTC19

Hi,

I have to take four semesters of a language to graduate from my undergrad.

There are a few teachers at my local CC who I feel do a really good job of teaching language. I took one lady for Spanish I there this summer who I would really like to take again for Spanish II in the spring because she was a very good teacher.

My university primarily uses grad students without as much teaching experience for language classes.

I am considering co-enrollment: taking my science/major classes at my 4-year university and taking my language courses and two remaining gen eds (Art & History) at CC.

Any potential pitfalls with this that I should be aware of?

It's looking like I can arrange to spend Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the university and Tuesdays/Thursdays at the CC.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have to take four semesters of a language to graduate from my undergrad.

There are a few teachers at my local CC who I feel do a really good job of teaching language. I took one lady for Spanish I there this summer who I would really like to take again for Spanish II in the spring because she was a very good teacher.

My university primarily uses grad students without as much teaching experience for language classes.

I am considering co-enrollment: taking my science/major classes at my 4-year university and taking my language courses and two remaining gen eds (Art & History) at CC.

Any potential pitfalls with this that I should be aware of?

It's looking like I can arrange to spend Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the university and Tuesdays/Thursdays at the CC.
I can't think of anything significant. Go for it.!

Reactions: 1 users