Coaching Institute for bench test in USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tanmay614

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of coaching Institutes in INDIA and USA for Bench Test practical preparation like OSTCdental.com in Canada?

Members don't see this ad.

Duggans, New Jersey Dental School... that's all I know. There are private practices that allow you to practice while they look over your work too.

There are a few around san francisco and boston

Members don't see this ad :)
Do u ve their names Amit...It w'd b a gr8 help....Thanx

There is one called Dr Michael. I can find out more about him if you want.

Are you guys preparing for bench exam at home?? I am planning to but compressor and all. Can you guys guide?

even i am planning to buy the same... can you please guide me a bit about how to buy and from where to buy... thanks..

Hi AMit do you know anyone or any institute in san francisco for bench test prepration..... ? if you do can you let me know... and friends for the compressor... you can look up ebay, the mobile dental units are really good but there are a bit more expensive around $600-700 most easy option is to ask your friends or people around who have finished theirs last year and wanting to sell off stuff..... if not.. then you can also buy a min of 2gallon, min 110wt oil free air compressor from home depot for 250-350$ and then order the turbins with 3way air syringe and 4 hole attachment with foot paddle online which costs about 90-100$ and around 75$ NSK handpiece... make sure that too is 4hole one....
I hope this helps friends..... all the best for the interviews....

I have heard there is one around sfo in milpitas. I can find out more abt it.
I am planning to buy Compressor from Home depot. Any reviews on that?
Also I bought dental turbine unit and burs from ebay.

There is one called Dr Michael. I can find out more about him if you want.

It will be really helpful if you could give us some more detail about it. Is he in Boston? his contact etc? Thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dr.Micheal in Boston is great...I attended his bench test prep course....He is very helpful, and gives u a lot of personal attention and makes sure that you are good at wat u do by the end of the course....I felt it was totally worth the money...Also he takes up bench test prep courses for a maximum of one or 2 people at a time...not more than that...So he really makes the best effort to teach u right...For all those who r looking for serious preparation for the bench test i wud definitely recommend him...

Can u pm me the complete address and cell no to reach him
How much he charge and for how many days

Thanks drmssara

hey i found out the one you talking about.. that Dr. Puneet Sandhu in Milpitas... They have good reviews also.... And if you wanna buy compressor there is one of your friends on SDN with username Teru78 willing to sell compressor for 350$ + 30$ shipping... so may be you can contact ... if he wants to sell just compressor without turbine and yes home depot is good place to get it too.. make sure you take your turbine unite along when u go to buy and follow few things i mentioned about specifications in my previous post...

Does anybody know contact details of Dr.Michael in Boston.Please PM me.

hey i found out the one you talking about.. that Dr. Puneet Sandhu in Milpitas... They have good reviews also.... And if you wanna buy compressor there is one of your friends on SDN with username Teru78 willing to sell compressor for 350$ + 30$ shipping... so may be you can contact ... if he wants to sell just compressor without turbine and yes home depot is good place to get it too.. make sure you take your turbine unite along when u go to buy and follow few things i mentioned about specifications in my previous post...
Hey will she be able to guide me for the Colorado interview properly? I know it's been a while but still needed to make sure. How long is the course?

Hi
Hi Dr.Micheal in Boston is great...I attended his bench test prep course....He is very helpful, and gives u a lot of personal attention and makes sure that you are good at wat u do by the end of the course....I felt it was totally worth the money...Also he takes up bench test prep courses for a maximum of one or 2 people at a time...not more than that...So he really makes the best effort to teach u right...For all those who r looking for serious preparation for the bench test i wud definitely recommend him...
hi drmssara can u please let me know soon about Dr Michael's course?How can I contact him?

It will be really helpful if you could give us some more detail about it. Is he in Boston? his contact etc? Thanx
Hey did u find out the contact info and address for Dr. Michael in Boston..Please send it to me

Hey did u find out the contact info and address for Dr. Michael in Boston..Please send it to me
I could not find out. Did anyone else find out the contact of Dr Michael? Please let me know!!!