College of Pharmacy Roseman University class of 2021 (Entering 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD7777

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i received an invitation last week for an interview in October. Has anyone else received an invitation to Roseman yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Aloha from Hawaii,
I received an invitation and now have $600 dollar interview for Roseman . See you guys in Henderson!

Members don't see this ad :)
It means I have to pay for a ticket to fly to Nevada from Hawaii lol that's why its an expensive interview

Hi, i received an invitation last week for an interview in October. Has anyone else received an invitation to Roseman yet?

Hey! When did you put in your application? I just received the email that my application has been verified and it takes 2-4 weeks for review

I put my application in mid to end august and they got back to me within a week or so.

Hey! When did you put in your application? I just received the email that my application has been verified and it takes 2-4 weeks for review
After Pharmcas verified my app at the beginning of August i got invited at the end of August.

After Pharmcas verified my app at the beginning of August i got invited at the end of August.

Dose anyone the stats of how many ED students are accepted? I have looked but haven't found any information.

Dose anyone the stats of how many ED students are accepted? I have looked but haven't found any information.
I'm desperately trying to find this answer out too. No luck yet the only stats I found were 400 out of 245 interviewee's get accepted but this includes the regular pool i assume.

Hey so I got my invitation to interview!! Which day and campus did anyone else pick? I decided on the Henderson campus on 10/17.

Congrats, we are just one step away! I'm going to the Henderson campus the same day as you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you guys gathered any intel on what the interview is going to be like and the sorts?

I have an interview Oct. 17th in henderson. Does everyone get an interview? Or do they choose specific people?

I have an interview Oct. 17th in henderson. Does everyone get an interview? Or do they choose specific people?

I'm not really sure, we don't know how many people have applied ED to garner an on campus interview.

I believe they select interviewees according to a point system. So if you have enough points based off your GPA and PCAT scores, then you earn an interview.

To everyone who got the invitation to interview, did you apply for the Henderson campus only or to both Henderson and South Jordan campuses?

Reactions: 1 users
My interview is at the Henderson campus and i only applied to the Henderson campus.

I applied ED and submitted my application 8/18. My app was verified 8/23. I received an interview invite 8/31. I chose the Utah campus. My interview is October 16th!

To everyone who got the invitation to interview, did you apply for the Henderson campus only or to both Henderson and South Jordan campuses?
I applied to both. I chose to interview at the s Jordan campus

Has anyone read any of the posts on Reddit about Roseman?
Some of those post are shady and lead you in believing it's easy to get in. One post said you don't need to take the PCAT and an undergraduate degree. This is a lie you don't have to take the PCAT if you have a bachelors. Also i drove to the henderson campus which is a small campus but it is really nice outside and i like small campuses so that works for me. Roseman has a good naplex pass rate so whoever they are accepting are apparently successful whether your GPA or PCAT is good or not. Also some people really hate pricey schools and think they are bad if it is not the top pharmacy school in the nation. If money isn't that big of a problem for you then it is a really great school. Rumors are everywhere but you will come up with your own conclusion after your interview.

Has anyone read any of the posts on Reddit about Roseman?
I've read a ton of posts everywhere, but personally I don't really take what they say to heart because I've visited the Henderson campus and I had a REALLY nice experience and felt very welcomed, so yeah. Like yeah, the negative things people say tend to stand out much more than any positives because that's how we are wired as humans, so really you can think and believe what you want, but some wise advice I've received is to take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

Does anyone know the policies regarding facial hair for the interview? I have a well maintenanced/trimmed beard and was wondering if I should shave it off.

Does anyone know the policies regarding facial hair for the interview? I have a well maintenanced/trimmed beard and was wondering if I should shave it off.
I don't happen to know, but to be safe, I recommend you shave it off. It will grow back. ;p

everyone ready for tomorrow's interview at Henderson? i'm so nervous......

Hi Johpharm I didn't get a chance to see you but i met Rxsugoi. haha ;)

Some of those post are shady and lead you in believing it's easy to get in. One post said you don't need to take the PCAT and an undergraduate degree. This is a lie you don't have to take the PCAT if you have a bachelors. Also i drove to the henderson campus which is a small campus but it is really nice outside and i like small campuses so that works for me. Roseman has a good naplex pass rate so whoever they are accepting are apparently successful whether your GPA or PCAT is good or not. Also some people really hate pricey schools and think they are bad if it is not the top pharmacy school in the nation. If money isn't that big of a problem for you then it is a really great school. Rumors are everywhere but you will come up with your own conclusion after your interview.
not as shady as you think unfortunately

How do you guys think you did on the interview ?

Interview's have never been a strength for me. I'll just have to wait and see if i was accepted.

I was interviewing yesterday as well. I was a nervous wreck. And this waiting is killing me

Interview's have never been a strength for me. I'll just have to wait and see if i was accepted.
I'm okay with job interviews, but man I couldn't treat this like a job interview lol. I'm on the same boat as you!

I was interviewing yesterday as well. I was a nervous wreck. And this waiting is killing me
Uuuugh, me too. Nervousness interfered with my thought processes lol. The wait's not so bad if you have things to do; preoccupy yourself!

Jumbled up a few questions, accidentally said "cool" twice hahah! Other than that, not bad! You?
I'd rather not remind myself talking about it, lol! But here's to hoping for the best!!

I wonder if they will start making acceptance calls and sending messages tomorrow... If anyone gets accepted tomorrow can you post on here. It would be nice to know so i can start preparing myself.

I wonder if they will start making acceptance calls and sending messages tomorrow... If anyone gets accepted tomorrow can you post on here. It would be nice to know so i can start preparing myself.
Sounds like a plan to me!

I want to get something off my mind so it will help if i post it on the forums. At the end of my interviews they asked for questions and i had a few. I kind of knew what the answer was to my question, but i wanted to ask anyways to show them i'm interested. I asked if i could get involved with some of the clubs and organization before enrollment. :) So i knew the answer would be no, but what she said my me feel lonely. She said, "only family can join clubs!" :oops: That was one of the last things i was told so i really don't know whats going on for me.

I want to get something off my mind so it will help if i post it on the forums. At the end of my interviews they asked for questions and i had a few. I kind of knew what the answer was to my question, but i wanted to ask anyways to show them i'm interested. I asked if i could get involved with some of the clubs and organization before enrollment. :) So i knew the answer would be no, but what she said my me feel lonely. She said, "only family can join clubs!" :oops: That was one of the last things i was told so i really don't know whats going on for me.
You are totally fine if that's what you are worried about.

I hope i'm fine. Hopefully somebody gets a call today! :)