College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at Des Moines University (DMU-CPMS) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Had an interview last week does anyone know how long it takes to hear back on average?

Had an interview last week does anyone know how long it takes to hear back on average?
Also interviewed last week, waiting to hear back. They said about a week or two! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you submit your application without your LOR? Or do you need to have them before submitting in order to get verified?

I am interviewing in 2 weeks and completing Kira Talent assessment this week. Can someone brief me on how to prepare for the Kira Talent assessment and the interview? Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 users
I am interviewing in 2 weeks and completing Kira Talent assessment this week. Can someone brief me on how to prepare for the Kira Talent assessment and the interview? Thank you!!
Curious about this too!

The Kira assessment will be an online question recorded by a staff member. Once the question's asked, you have I think 30-45 seconds before it automatically starts to record your camera and response which you have 1 minute to answer. The questions weren't too bad, very generic. I would look at the SDN interview comments on the DMU SDN page; the questions were similar to that. And for the virtual invite, it was only a tour for me and Q/A with staff and students. We didn't have individual virtual interviews other than Kira. Btw the Kira assessment has practice questions in the beginning I would practice those before starting the assessment officially.

Reactions: 2 users
The Kira assessment will be an online question recorded by a staff member. Once the question's asked, you have I think 30-45 seconds before it automatically starts to record your camera and response which you have 1 minute to answer. The questions weren't too bad, very generic. I would look at the SDN interview comments on the DMU SDN page; the questions were similar to that. And for the virtual invite, it was only a tour for me and Q/A with staff and students. We didn't have individual virtual interviews other than Kira. Btw the Kira assessment has practice questions in the beginning I would practice those before starting the assessment officially.
Thank you so much!!

Waitlisted here due to full class. Feels bad man.

Had my interview on June 10th.. and have not heard back yet. Called admissions on June 30th and earlier this week to see if I was still being considered (bc DMU is my top choice). Both times when I called, admissions mentioned that my file has not been reviewed yet.. (pretty sure classes start in like a month? lol..)

I also asked if the class was full and was told that they still had space. So.. who knows 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.