college of sciences in philadelphia DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cswan515

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone currently attending USP in the DPT program? Can you share your experience so far - facilities, curriculum, professor, campus? I'm thinking of applying. Also, any tips for application process?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm a student at jefferson, but in doing my observation hours, i spoke many times with a CI who is/was a student there. he honestly did not have good things to say about it. its a relatively new DPT program and according to him, theyre still working out a lot of kinks. i guess i dont have any specifics but he just didnt seem to have anything good to say about it.

why are u applying there? are u from philly? temple, drexel, jefferson and arcadia are all awesome programs as well. check them out

USP offers a Undergrad Pre PT major, and upon graduation you are automatically admitted into the DPT program. I have been told that as an "outside" student attending the DPT program, that it is very hard to make friends/"fit in" because most the students have been together for four years and already have their cliques. I know someone who went there and ended up dropping out after a few weeks and attending another school instead for that reason.