College of Staten Island CUNY for pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kurt83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

What are people's opinions of taking your pre-reqs at CUNY's College of Staten Island. I know the school isn't as "fancy" as Hunter and such.
I'm asking this in the general pre-med forum, but I myself am a non-traditional student (MS in a in a rehab sciences and a BA in psych from a different CUNY school).

I did a search for an answer but couldn't find anythng too substantial.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I mean, im from SI too.. shhh... im sure you heard the old saying "college of Stupid Idiots"... but i assume this means you'll be doing a type of post-bac thing. As long as you get A's and NAIL the MCAT really good, it's really not the worst thing, but, it wouldnt hurt to maybe try looking into a LITTLE better school.

I mean, im from SI too.. shhh... im sure you heard the old saying "college of Stupid Idiots"... but i assume this means you'll be doing a type of post-bac thing. As long as you get A's and NAIL the MCAT really good, it's really not the worst thing, but, it wouldnt hurt to maybe try looking into a LITTLE better school.

Yup, get the MCAT nailed along with good LORs, shadowing, work experiences, and a good personal statement.

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else have any input?