Quantcast

College of Staten Island DPT/Hunter College DPT (Summer/Fall 2013 Admission)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenny143

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had applied to the physical therapy programs at The College of Staten Island or Hunter College? If any of you have, have you received any type of correspondence from these schools in regards to the admissions process such as interviews or acceptance letters?

What were your undergraduate GPA, pre-requisite GPA, and GRE scores?

Good luck to everyone! :)

Last edited:

jholly528

Reaction score
I finally heard back from them . They sent me an email for an interview. They will be having them in January! I only applied to CSI.
undergrad gpa- 3.1
pre req gpa- 3.1

I cant wait for the interview!

Ekim7

Reaction score
I received an interview offer today via email. They are scheduling interviews in January on the 8th and 17th. I'm pretty excited about this as it is my first interview offer.

jenny143

Reaction score
Congrats guys!

I had my interview with CSI in December. Did either of you apply to Hunter College as well? I think they are posting decisions today.

Ekim7

Reaction score
Yeah I also got an email from Hunter as well. Check your hunter application account it should state yor acceptance or rejection there.

Hey jenny143 do you mind telling me how the interview went? I have my interview with them next week. Thanks!

jenny143

Reaction score
When I said they were posting decisions, I was referring to Hunter College, not CSI--sorry if I confused you!

Hunter College sent me an email, so check yours! Good luck!

phonecard

Reaction score
Do you mean you got an acceptance from Hunter or an interview?

jenny143

Reaction score
The interview was pretty relaxed. They were running a little behind, so make sure you clear your schedule around the time of your interview. Some of the questions they asked were similar to job interview questions!

Good luck!

jenny143

Reaction score
Nope, they just sent me an email regarding my application. The email said, "Your application decision is now available online."

jenny143

Reaction score
Are you referring to CSI? If you are, I interviewed on December 5th. Unfortunately, I received a denial from Hunter. =(

sammypt

Reaction score
The interview was pretty relaxed. They were running a little behind, so make sure you clear your schedule around the time of your interview. Some of the questions they asked were similar to job interview questions!

Good luck!

Was it a group interview? Can you give more information about the interview?