color of button down blouse for my interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keewee981

"Whatever you are, be a good one"
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding a dark blue button down blouse or dark purple esp since it's summer right now! All the stores have light blue or pale pink. Is it okay to go with the lighter colors? Like baby blue?

Members don't see this ad.

I wore purple. People wore orange.. Pink.. Yellow. It doesn't matter. Wear what you like

Reactions: 1 user
I'm having trouble finding a dark blue button down blouse or dark purple esp since it's summer right now! All the stores have light blue or pale pink. Is it okay to go with the lighter colors? Like baby blue?

You want dental admission,
Wear green, like jade green or light green with dark green type combination, with some nice stone/jewel jewelry....

Some nice perfume, and alittle flash of chest and tights for the buttom, and with a nice just brushed smile ...

Members don't see this ad :)
I went with a light blue one,thanks dds!

You want dental admission,
Wear green, like jade green or light green with dark green type combination, with some nice stone/jewel jewelry....

Some nice perfume, and alittle flash of chest and tights for the buttom, and with a nice just brushed smile ...
Why are you always trolling

Why are you always trolling

I don't know what trolling is.

But if it is defined as someone who has a longer history of you here, and posting comments or questions or opinions or answers to different topics when I am logged on....

Then so what

!

That is perfect! I wore coral, yellow, and pink to my interviews.
I was afraid to go too bright because i saw so many posts about sticking to black and white. Were other people wearing light colors too?

This is the way I always did interviews. I always play it straight. Power suit, power tie. Little do they know, my thong is bedazzled. Confident, yet professional. This is what I did to the other applicants......

Last edited:
Yes is ok. I remember the women in my group on interview day wearing several "summer colors". They all did fine.

I was afraid to go too bright because i saw so many posts about sticking to black and white. Were other people wearing light colors too?
Almost no one wore black and white on any of my interviews!