Colorado c/o 2011 Facebook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I've used this alias for an internet free trial service and soon had a telemarketer calling my home asking for a "Mr. Hoo Flung Poo." I peeped myself from laughing so hard and the guy kept asking for "Hoo Flung Poo." Ahhh, the simple pleasures in life.

That's truly awesome! Bart Simpson would be proud:laugh:

anyone know of a good place to live near campus? looking for something close to campus to have access to the library often. any suggestions would be gladly appreciated.

Right now, there isn't a lot of choice as far as living very near the dental school, and in any case, the library may not be finished by the time we start. However, you could check out Aero Flats, they are about halfway between downtown and the Fitzsimons campus and are new and updated (10 minutes door to door I'd guess). Disclaimer: they are close to Stapleton (new development) but not IN Stapleton and might still be a bit sketch.

I just gave up finding a close place and am going to live somewhere I'll be happy (in the city, between City Park and Uptown) and will probably take public transportation in the morning (free!). There isn't an obvious choice at this point, I'd just find a place you can be happy and relax. Good luck, looking forward to meeting you all.

Right now, there isn't a lot of choice as far as living very near the dental school, and in any case, the library may not be finished by the time we start. However, you could check out Aero Flats, they are about halfway between downtown and the Fitzsimons campus and are new and updated (10 minutes door to door I'd guess). Disclaimer: they are close to Stapleton (new development) but not IN Stapleton and might still be a bit sketch.

I just gave up finding a close place and am going to live somewhere I'll be happy (in the city, between City Park and Uptown) and will probably take public transportation in the morning (free!). There isn't an obvious choice at this point, I'd just find a place you can be happy and relax. Good luck, looking forward to meeting you all.

anybody looking for a room mate?