Colorado Dental School - ISP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So is this it? Colorado done with invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Any male candidate wants to share accommodation for Colorado June 18th?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys any more invitations or rejection mails?? haven't received either of it, also they have already send wait-listed interview invites, so does that mean rejection mail is on its way??

How many does Colorado invite? Any idea?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, Can anyone share their experience from yesterday's interview please?

Any female interested in sharing the accommodation for May 21st interview?

any one (male) wants to share accommodation for May 21st interview?

Hello does anybody know when they usually start sending the acceptance emails??

Any male looking for accommodation for June 18, 2016 Colorado interview? Let me know asap.

If you don't mind do you know if it at the beginning or the middle or the end of July??
We were told that the acceptance calls would be in the second week of July

Can anyone share Colorado interview experience here? Thank you.

They still have another batch to interview. I guess early July.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hello, since I am very new to this entire procedure of preparing and getting admission into DDS programme, please help me with one thing. If I give the exam (NBDE) in Dec 2016 or Jan 2017, am I eligible to to get admission in 2017 batch. The reason, I am asking this is, cuz there are few schools which have deadlines till Jan/Feb, 2017. If not, please explain me the annual admission cycle

I cant wait to know the results.. The wait is killing me

Hi Marci,

If someone got an invitation for June, does that mean they have less chances to get accepted than April batch ?
Does April people have better files ?

Thank you
Hi there,

We accept all students at one time. There is no preference given to what month you came for interview.
Marci

Anyone here is on alternate list for Class of 2018.

Did the accepted people already got the calls?

anyone else who got accepted pm me .. so that we can to know each other before we start school