Colorado for 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistken

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get an interview call from Colorado for 2007. They said they will send the message out in the middle of April.

Members don't see this ad.

dentistken said:
Did anyone get an interview call from Colorado for 2007. They said they will send the message out in the middle of April.
Hey, in the same boat. guess it'll be next week.Hopefully.
BTW do u have any info on how the whole process is.

refer to my old postings... u will have the answers to all your questions!
mitch74 said:
Hey, in the same boat. guess it'll be next week.Hopefully.
BTW do u have any info on how the whole process is.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys
called them up today . they said they should be sending the letters out in another 2 -3 weeks time
hope this helps
cheers

dentistken said:
Hold your horses ... :D It's not even April 15th yet !
I wouldn't count on receiving anything before 1-2 weeks.
Interviews will be in May and June of this year.
Good Luck.

After I mailed my application I got an e-mail stating that my application is complete and would be hearing from them in the last week of april.

could anyone tell me how many seats are available for colorado this year, roughly? thanks.

fido! said:
last year they had 20!no idea about this years,though!
thanks, man

can anybody tell whats the contact no. of univ. of colorado for dental admissions office . thanks

northwest said:
can anybody tell whats the contact no. of univ. of colorado for dental admissions office . thanks

What about checking website!!!???

Hi,
Did anyone hear anything from colorado yet.If so,please post.
Thank u.

Members don't see this ad :)
hai,
I have registered into this site today. I called to Colorado college
the day before yesterday. they told that we will get interview call in next week.
can u post ur scores? is it very competitive to get inside?
20 seats r being alloted in this year too.
do reply if anyone is called.

Neha,getting into any advanced standing program is very competetive,even in nyu which has 120 seats!
one must consider himself/herself lucky if they get in without a bit of struggle.But dont be discouraged as u r in the same boat with everyone else,so just keep the hopes high.About score...it dosent matter what others have,all that matters is what u have achieved.
I called them just now and they said the same thing.They said the interview dates are also decided but are not disclosing it yet.
Nehaa said:
hai,
I have registered into this site today. I called to Colorado college
the day before yesterday. they told that we will get interview call in next week.
can u post ur scores? is it very competitive to get inside?
20 seats r being alloted in this year too.
do reply if anyone is called.

damast said:
Neha,getting into any advanced standing program is very competetive,even in nyu which has 120 seats!
one must consider himself/herself lucky if they get in without a bit of struggle.But dont be discouraged as u r in the same boat with everyone else,so just keep the hopes high.About score...it dosent matter what others have,all that matters is what u have achieved.
I called them just now and they said the same thing.They said the interview dates are also decided but are not disclosing it yet.
Interviews will be held in 2 groups around mid-May and mid-June. There should be roughly 40 applicants/group, if it is anything like last year.
Good Luck.

damast said:

thanks a lot for ur reply. ok. will wait for the call. do they have bench test. if they have it, will it be with the interview. dou have any knowledge ,what they will ask in the bench test?
is interview still going on in bu?.i saw in this site that someone attended the interview on march 4 &got the acceptance letter on april 12th.
If anyone knows do reply.

as far as i know they have a dextrity exam which contains of crown prep and class 2,and some wax exercises.They should tell us in detail in the interview letter.
I think boston has finished interviewing but ot would'nt be a bad idea to call them and find out.
Nehaa said:
thanks a lot for ur reply. ok. will wait for the call. do they have bench test. if they have it, will it be with the interview. dou have any knowledge ,what they will ask in the bench test?
is interview still going on in bu?.i saw in this site that someone attended the interview on march 4 &got the acceptance letter on april 12th.
If anyone knows do reply.

yup!it is true....that man has some patience....lol! :laugh:
i hope u guys can get all the info u r looking for..... as i had posted useful infos about the practical exams conducted there!:thumbup:
damast said:
rahmed, u really have some research skills, i looked all over sdn for this thread but couldnt find it!

NileBDS said:
Hello everyone.
Great job, as always, Rahmed.
This is probably the 4th or 5th Colorado post. Try entering the key words "Colorado ISP" in the search tab.
If you have more time to spare, read this (my interview experience there);
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=3263426#post3263426
Good Luck.
Hi Nile,
just re read your colorado post and would like to thank you for the very informative stuff on your post.Am waiting to see if i get a call from colorado.

Enamel said:
Hi Nile,
just re read your colorado post and would like to thank you for the very informative stuff on your post.Am waiting to see if i get a call from colorado.
Hey Enamel.
No problem at all. I am glad you found my post useful. I wish you the best of luck.
I would keep my eyes peeled if I were you. Colorado decision letters should be flying into mail boxes anytime within the next couple of weeks.
Good Luck !

NileBDS said:
Hey Enamel.
No problem at all. I am glad you found my post useful. I wish you the best of luck.
I would keep my eyes peeled if I were you. Colorado decision letters should be flying into mail boxes anytime within the next couple of weeks.
Good Luck !
Thanks Nile-good wishes are very much needed now.I hope I atleast get a call.Thanks for all the good wishes and good luck to all in the same boat as me.

Hello again everyone ...
Just wanted to drop in and say good luck to all Colorado applicants !
I got an interview invitation today (regular mail) ... but that's probably just going to be one more open interview spot. My interview was scheduled for May (20th I think).
GOOD LUCK!

NileBDS said:
Hello again everyone ...
I got an interview invitation today (regular mail) ... but that's probably just going to be one more open interview spot. My interview was scheduled for May (20th I think).
GOOD LUCK!

Hey Sherif

Thanks a lot of letting us know. Hopefully, a lot of us will get some good news soon. :D

cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

Thanks a lot of letting us know. Hopefully, a lot of us will get some good news soon. :D
Hey there stranger.
What have you been up to ? You know that studying is bad for your health, right ? :smuggrin:
How have you been Maria ? I hope you get some good news soon !
Please let me know whatever their decision may be ... bye for now.
Sherif.

NileBDS said:
Hello again everyone ...
GOOD LUCK!

Hi, my husband has exactly the same situation with yours :thumbup: :smuggrin: :luck:

NileBDS said:
Hello again everyone ...
GOOD LUCK!

Congratuations!!!! Would you please tell us your stand? One more question, if some applicants are declined by this school, do you think they will also receive a letter soon. Thanks a lot.

NileBDS said:
Hey there stranger.
What have you been up to ? You know that studying is bad for your health, right ? :smuggrin:
Sherif.

Hey you ( I nearly mispelled your name again the last time :smuggrin: )

Good to hear from you, as always :D. What are you up to these days? Hope you've slowed down a bit and enjoyed some free time before classes start. I don't have a good reason to slow down and enjoy, but you DO. So take advantage of it. :D

Nothing much on my side, but trying to study. "Studying is bad for your health"? Yeah, no kidding as I'm seeing the effects now, with my bad lower back pain and hair going grey and the weight gain (yuck)...seriously. :smuggrin: I think my aging process just has been accelatered by this whole ordeal of trying to get into an Advanced Standing Program....damn this program!!!! :smuggrin: However, what else can I do but to keep on trying, right?
I'll be sure to let you know whenever I get any news from Colorado. I'm not really banking on it to avoid some huge disappointment if I don't get a call later on. Keep in touch.....and take care. :p

I totally agree with u cheer_up....its better not to b expecting so much and finally getting disappointed if not getting a letter....thats really a gr8 attitude....anyway the advance standing programs are really crazy these days.... :rolleyes: u dont know what they need from you :confused: ...All the very best...

NASA said:
I totally agree with u cheer_up....its better not to b expecting so much and finally getting disappointed if not getting a letter....thats really a gr8 attitude....anyway the advance standing programs are really crazy these days.... :rolleyes: u dont know what they need from you :confused: ...All the very best...

Thanks, NASA. All the very best to you, too. :)

Did you get letter from them? I am still waiting. pain!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sherif and Minaliu

Congratulations! Excellent news for both of you!

Sherif: Have you accepted the interview or are you rejecting it as you are off to Pacific?

Minaliu: is your husband in the same position as above or will he be accepting the interview. Are you based out of the USA?

Have they scheduled interviews for May 20th then? Lets hope that we all hear some good news shortly.

Best wishes..

i called them up today and they said all letters will be going out by end of this month

CALALILY said:
Hey Sherif and Minaliu

Congratulations! Excellent news for both of you!

Sherif: Have you accepted the interview or are you rejecting it as you are off to Pacific?

Minaliu: is your husband in the same position as above or will he be accepting the interview. Are you based out of the USA?

Have they scheduled interviews for May 20th then? Lets hope that we all hear some good news shortly.

Best wishes..

Hi there, we are in the midwest USA and he has confirmed the interview on May 20th. Still figuring out how to prepare for it :scared:

hey guys,
i just found this website and it is great!
i just got a letter yesterday from colorado telling me about the interview on may 20.
but i have already called jane and asked her to move my interview date to june 17.
hope i can have some luck for this school.
huan:)

Congratulations to NileBDS, minaliu and huanhuan on your interview calls. :thumbup:

Could you (minaliu and huanhuan) please post your stats, if you don't mind? Thanks.

hi,
Can you please tell us if you received the interview calls via mail or through a phone call ?

thx a bunch
all the very best..

NileBDS said:
Hey there stranger.
Sherif.
hai,
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE GOT THE INTERVIEW CALL.
CAN U POST UR SCORES.THANK U. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CALL.
I DIDNT DO MY NBDE 2 .WILL THAT AFFECT MY CALL. PLEASE DO REPLY.
NEHAA.

minaliu said:
Hi there, we are in the midwest USA and he has confirmed the interview on May 20th. Still figuring out how to prepare for it :scared:
Congratulations to NileBDS, minaliu and huanhuan on your interview calls, please post your stats. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dentistken said:
Congratulations to NileBDS, minaliu and huanhuan on your interview calls, please post your stats. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my grades are really low. i was almost giving up on this year's applications since i have not got any interview letters so far.
my part 1 is only 85. and toefl is only 276
a lot of you must be much better me. hope you get the interview letter soon!
ps. they only mail out the letters.

Hey everybody,

Just called Jane.....She said my rejection letter will be posted soon
All the best for people who are waiting for interviews :thumbup:

manipal99: Can you post your stats ?

thnks

manipal99 said:
Hey everybody,

are you sure? i just talked to Jane as well but she said all files are still pending and 2nd set of interview letters are going out on Monday. I think they are still deciding on their june interviewees. you might want to double check about your status.

totojjang said:
are you sure? i just talked to Jane as well but she said all files are still pending and 2nd set of interview letters are going out on Monday. I think they are still deciding on their june interviewees. you might want to double check about your status.
Double check with who ?
S/he JUST called/spoke with Jane ...

manipal99 said:
Hey everybody,

Hey Manipal.
Sorry to hear about your rejection. I am sure that a better opportunity awaits you elsewhere, or maybe even next year !
Please do not let this rejection affect you, as you will hear, MANY and MANY very well qualified applicants get truned away each year. It is part of the process.
Good Luck.

NileBDS said:
Double check with who ?
S/he JUST called/spoke with Jane ...

i just spoke to her today too and that's what she told me.
so, have you decided what you are going to do with your interview invitation??