Colorado Interventional Pain Management Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BackDoc69

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for Interventional Pain Management Physician in beautiful Colorado to do In-house Steroid Injections. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent grad or experienced Doc. Please contact Maia @ [email protected] if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for Interventional Pain Management Physician in beautiful Colorado to do In-house Steroid Injections. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent grad or experienced Doc. Please contact Maia @ [email protected] if interested.

This is a chiropractic office trying to hire an MD/DO to do fluoroscopically guided injections to clarify for those wondering.

As an Employee of Colorado Pain Solutions I think it would be best if I clarified that it's a shared office. Yes the space is owned by a chiropractor. Yes the chiropractor pays the bills. That is where his job ends and the job of the pain management doctor comes in. Yes we do injections in house with fluoro. I am not sure where you got your information but let me also clarify that we are not looking for a DO. We are looking for a Interventional Pain Medicine Doctor that is board certified. This is not a fly by night clinic. Furthermore the only way that this would be Sketchy is if the chiropractor himself was doing the injections. Which he is NOT. To make sure that this is VERY clear we are a multidisciplinary clinic looking for a 2nd Interventional Pain Medicine Doctor that is board certified in injections. I would be happy to give anyone interested a reference letter from several physicians that we currently work with.

Thank you,
Maia Dallaire
[email protected]
720-870-7738

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if you know so much about interventional pain why do you not know that D.O. s have the same training as MDs and frequently do their residency and fellowships at MD institutions and are board certified by the same boards?

The only thing that I am looking to accomplish here is to place an ad for a great employment opportunity. I am not questioning the education or skills of any physician all I ask is that they be board certified in pain medicine. There really is no need to place our clinic or staff on the chopping block. If you are not interested you simply need not apply but please do not knock our clinic or what we are trying to accomplish unless you are fully educated on what we are trying to do. D.O. s are clearly welcome. Thank you.

Last edited:
Backdoc - you are unfortunately the victim of a plethora of chiropractic offices around the country that employ physicians to be a cash cow for the chiropractor. Most of these offices use standard protocols of everyone coming in gets 5x/week visits with the chiro for 5 units of manipulation, 5+ units of PT and a trip on the DRX-9000 every day, multiple computerized tests of questionable validity, MRI of the full spine, BS EMG testing and a pain doc to give a "series of 3" to everyone who has a degenerative disk.

Many pain docs, including we cynics on this board, distrust things that hint at unethical practices. Most also distrust chiropractors more than they distrust lawyers. Too many chiros run unethical practices. Too many pain docs do the same. Both can be done very ethically and profitably at the same time.

Physician's of all types abuse the system for many different reasons. This is a subject that I am passionate about however OUR office is trying to lead by example. At Colorado Pain Solutions we beat to our own drum not the drum of others. Physicians of all types run unethical programs. I wouldn't wrap all M.D's in to one category and wouldn't suggest doing it to chiropractors either. The protocols listed above are not even things that we write for or have ever written for. There are many bad apples in this field we are simply looking for an honest and ethical physician that is board certified in pain medicine that would like to grow with us.