Colorado Interview on May 24th (sign-in)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did you receive an interview invite for May 24th 2010

• Yes and I am attending

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Yes and I am NOT attending

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and I am still waiting

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VenkatV

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like the interview pool for the May 24th is much larger than the first 2 batches on May 1 and 8 2010. Please sign-in if you have received a call and answer the poll. The poll is only to get a feel for the number of people.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like the interview pool for the May 24th is much larger than the first 2 batches on May 1 and 8 2010. Please sign-in if you have received a call and answer the poll. The poll is only to get a feel for the number of people.
hi , just today i got call from colorado for may 24th.its very short time.i dnt know what to do.how you guys are doing?

Members don't see this ad :)
i am looking for some one to share hotel room , any one interested ?

how do u prepare for the interview this soon..and also the exercises of bench exam..any ideas as to how one can do this??

Please answer the poll if you received an invite for may 24.

I did not practice dentistry for 8 years, had chance to prepare for practical part 2 days for 3 hours each, done well.So, do not worry.My advise - work fast, there were no time to waste.

Only 13 responses? Friends please answer the poll. I have a feeling this batch is around 60 or so.

Only 13 responses? Friends please answer the poll. I have a feeling this batch is around 60 or so.

when i ask jane miller on 14th she said 24 batch is going to be around 54 to 60..but from this form i did not seen many people sign in ,looks like they have invite many people but where are they?? I think all are busy in preparation or what??

even first batch had around 60 plus applicants but not all of them are on sdn

even first batch had around 60 plus applicants but not all of them are on sdn

the second batch had around 60 applicants too. i think they have invited all with out evaluating any application. good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
So assuming 60 each in first two batches and around 80 in the last one on the 24th for 36 seats leaves an 18% chance and 1 every 5/6 interviewed candidates(200) to get accepted.

I think NYU was around 70% and BU was around 50% success after interview.

So assuming 60 each in first two batches and around 80 in the last one on the 24th for 36 seats leaves an 18% chance and 1 every 5/6 interviewed candidates(200) to get accepted.

yes you are true ..i dont know why they are doing this but it makes everybody in miserable situation like everyone has to spend a lot in this and this all is just for 18% chance compare to other university.:confused:

all the math that we are doing will yield final result only on 14th june

Being able to hope is much better, then never have an opportunity to experience an interview.

They r calling about 180 ppl for interw this time
90% of which are Indian means about 160 Indian
n 12 seats for Indians....
gud luck everybody

They r calling about 180 ppl for interw this time
90% of which are Indian means about 160 Indian
n 12 seats for Indians....
gud luck everybody

Hey people all the very best to all of you for the interview and bench test..just do your best and give your best shot. Believe me they are very friendly and the regular student are there to help you in all the way. They were even coming to the some student who were nervous before exam and trying to make them relax....All the best once again..!!!!!!:thumbup:

If anyone is staying at Super 8 on 6th ave (close to school), sunday night and would like to catch up about exam and/or interview, feel free to send a PM.

My wife and I are going to check in around 7 PM Sunday.

hey VenkatV..even i am staying at Super 8...

Hey,

Even I am staying at Super8...but I am arriving there at 11:30 pm Sunday night..

HEY GUYS,
be cool and do your best.all the best from my side
maiya

we have checked in. PM for room #.