COLORADO MPJE IS REDICULOUS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sozetone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I took the colorado MPJE yesterday. I had EVERY study material possible and studied 6 weeks. The questions were mostly all out of left field, specific to topics which were never discussed in my materials, some questions had multiple answers. It was a horror show. I was 30 questions in and asked myself, "Did they give me the correct state or test?"....i used the colorado board rules, CRS statutes, CRS and federal CS laws, Federal book by reiss, online practice testing, and flashcards. I would like to say I have NEVER failed an exam in my college career , passed FL MPJE and naplex in 2012 no problems. So whats up with this exam? I truly felt cheated....really wasnt my fault . I don't know where this particular material came from, but I had it all. I refuse to even retake it, considering I cannot find the material which these questions were derived from. Another money making scam perpetrated on American pharmacy....ill stay in sunny FL and not freeze my sack off. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also a licensed pharmacist in Florida (though newly licensed, and just passed Florida MPJE). I felt there were a lot more study guides for FL floating around out there. Does anyone have a study guide for Colorado I can use? Please help! Thanks :)

I took my CO mpje many years ago, I passed and felt some questions were not from the book as well, but you know in reality, nothing falls exactly like the book said, so you have to use your judgement to choose the best answer. Law is all about logical and reasonable and that's how you should pick your answers.

I am about to start studying for the Colorado MPJE also. There appears to be some links on the state BOP website but the legal jargon of the actual statutes is quite confusing on some of it. It would be awesome if a CO pharmacy student could post some notes in layman's terms. haha... wishful thinking.
Following this thread...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Another money making scam perpetrated on American pharmacy....ill stay in sunny FL and not freeze my sack off. thank you.

I'm sensing a correlation between your terrible spelling and you not passing.

Rediculous, I know.

Reactions: 1 user