Colorado MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benelli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Passed! Naplex in a couple days!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,Congratulations. Can you please explain about the law materials, I am a foreign graduate. Pl help me. Thank you so much

Any advice on how to pass the CO MPJE? Passed the NAPLEX no problem but failed the CO MPJE and since they don't give you a score in CO I am not sure by how much I failed. Any study tips for someone who has never practice in CO? I have only practiced in MA and CT. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also passed Colorado MPJE too. I google online study guide (free) and study the CSA part from the file that the Colorado Board provided (on their website). Or else you can look at whole law pdf from their website. It was scary...I did not understand any question at all. They are mostly scenarios and choose all that apply so....i don't know how i passed and my score (still now i don't know my score, they just listed PASSED). Good luck for you

I also passed Colorado MPJE too. I google online study guide (free) and study the CSA part from the file that the Colorado Board provided (on their website). Or else you can look at whole law pdf from their website. It was scary...I did not understand any question at all. They are mostly scenarios and choose all that apply so....i don't know how i passed and my score (still now i don't know my score, they just listed PASSED). Good luck for you

Where did you find a "Free" study guide?? I can't find one anywhere? Can you email me any of your materials? [email protected] Thanks!!