Program-Specific Info / Q's Colorado State University OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTSTUDENT2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Anyone hear from Colorado State University. I heard they may be sending out decisions soon?!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything yet either! I hope they send out decisions soon

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance and will be attending in the fall! Congratulations to all of you! I will be an in-state student!

I got accepted to!!! Are any of y'all out of state? and if you are what are you planning on doing for living situations?

I was accepted as well! Congratulations all! If I attend CSU, I would be an out-of-state student too. I'm not sure what to do about housing yet. :(

I was accepted as well! Congratulations all! If I attend CSU, I would be an out-of-state student too. I'm not sure what to do about housing yet. :(
I found a CSU housing fbook page! It’s called CSU housing, sublets, and roommates

Any of you know when we will receive financial award offers from CSU? Its hard to compare with other schools until I get that info.

Any of you know when we will receive financial award offers from CSU? Its hard to compare with other schools until I get that info.
What financial award offers are you talking about specifically? I'm wondering if they will talk about that in the e-mail and hard-copy mail that should be arriving soon.

What financial award offers are you talking about specifically? I'm wondering if they will talk about that in the e-mail and hard-copy mail that should be arriving soon.
I just got the hard copy mail and it didn’t say much about it. Except after the first year we can apply for instate tuition. And they said extra funding will be awarded in the spring if it applies

I just got the hard copy mail and it didn’t say much about it. Except after the first year we can apply for instate tuition. And they said extra funding will be awarded in the spring if it applies
Oh okay, I just received my hard copy mail today too! On the application checklist on the CSU website, it says that our personal statement and letters of recommendation may be considered for other stuff... so hopefully we will hear about financial awards from that too. I totally missed the March 1st deadline for the CSU scholarships though, so I don't know when they'll be announcing those.

hello
can you share your stats please, I am student applying for the 2018-2019 cycle