columbia app pdf printout...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Chiquita

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I FINALLY submitted my app last night. But is it just mine or the pdf version of Columbia app is all screwy? Mine only has one of my MCAT scores (I took it twice)...I don't see the additional course history section...I also see one page that says that I am applying for the 2004 entering class. I am very confused. Please help.

BTW, I got an email today saying that my app to 2005 entering class is sucessfully submitted.

Members don't see this ad.

YEA. my pdf version was really weird.

the font for my essays was like 8pt or something and there were huge gaps everywhere.

plus they took data that i inputed for one question and changed the question and put in the same data...which was weird. (ie, for colleges/univ they changed it to something like entering only colleges that you took premed reqs at).

Yeah, mine has only one of my MCATs as well (the better one). I uploaded a sheet of additional courses and that is there, but the course listing section is a little odd. I have the "2004" thing as well. Don't worry, I am sure that they must look at it differently, and since they just joined AMCAS didn't bother to make the changes to the pdf conversion.

:)

Treg

yes, my additional course history was missing too...so I called them, and they said to print out the HTML version of the app, and send that in with my photo, and check, if you pay by check. That was a couple of months ago, now, so they may have figured out that people are having this problem. I'd call and see what they are saying now.

b