Columbia College of Physicians VS. Surgeons...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rager1

Anatomy-be-gone
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking that Physicians vs. Surgeons would be a much cooler name and would be a great excuse for a school to install a WWF-esque pro-wrestling ring (with those super elastic ropes and bouncy floor!)...

A surgeon guy in scrubs called The Scalpel could go head to head with, oh I don't know...anyone got ideas for a good physician wrestling name?

Bets on who would win? Prizes for wrestlers?

--Rager

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by rager1
I was just thinking that Physicians vs. Surgeons would be a much cooler name and would be a great excuse for a school to install a WWF-esque pro-wrestling ring (with those super elastic ropes and bouncy floor!)...

A surgeon guy in scrubs called The Scalpel could go head to head with, oh I don't know...anyone got ideas for a good physician wrestling name?

--Rager

emptyroom.jpg

--Rager

Wow. I want what you're smoking..:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
emptyroom.jpg

CCW,

I was thinking more of an auditorium...but I *love* what you've done with this place...It's got that austere "Life of Poverty and Reflection" feel about it...awesome...it'll preserve the purity of the sport...

...I'm not, like, missing some sort of joke here, am I?

Why do I hear crickets?

--Rager aka The " "

--Rager

Tonight the Scalpel will battle the Tongue Depressor in a no holds barred, loser goes home, championship title match!

Scalpel all the way! No question.

The Scalpel vs. The TakeTwoTylenolandSeeYouNextWeek