rager1

Anatomy-be-gone
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Manhattan
Visit site
Status
I was just thinking that Physicians vs. Surgeons would be a much cooler name and would be a great excuse for a school to install a WWF-esque pro-wrestling ring (with those super elastic ropes and bouncy floor!)...

A surgeon guy in scrubs called The Scalpel could go head to head with, oh I don't know...anyone got ideas for a good physician wrestling name?

Bets on who would win? Prizes for wrestlers?

--Rager

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by rager1
I was just thinking that Physicians vs. Surgeons would be a much cooler name and would be a great excuse for a school to install a WWF-esque pro-wrestling ring (with those super elastic ropes and bouncy floor!)...

A surgeon guy in scrubs called The Scalpel could go head to head with, oh I don't know...anyone got ideas for a good physician wrestling name?

--Rager

Catalyst

Enjoying Life
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
MD/NYC
Status

--Rager
Wow. I want what you're smoking..:D

rager1

Anatomy-be-gone
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Manhattan
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
CCW,

I was thinking more of an auditorium...but I *love* what you've done with this place...It's got that austere "Life of Poverty and Reflection" feel about it...awesome...it'll preserve the purity of the sport...

...I'm not, like, missing some sort of joke here, am I?

Why do I hear crickets?

--Rager aka The " "

solousy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Status

--Rager
Tonight the Scalpel will battle the Tongue Depressor in a no holds barred, loser goes home, championship title match!