Columbia - Collegiate Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wowzer

daaaaaamn homie
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched other threads and msotly everything was about course entries

Waht exactly does collegiate activities include? Does it ahve to be through some campus-organized group, or can it be volunteering with a student-found organization? Can it include things like intramural basketball? What about hobbies?

Members don't see this ad.

wowzer said:
I searched other threads and msotly everything was about course entries

Waht exactly does collegiate activities include? Does it ahve to be through some campus-organized group, or can it be volunteering with a student-found organization? Can it include things like intramural basketball? What about hobbies?

bump

Can i just say that columbia secondary is rubbish!!!! no instructions at all and apparently their app is a carry over from last years.

Members don't see this ad :)
so people can see it and start replying since no one has answered OP's question

i am interested to find out too

col·le·giate Pronunciation Key (k-ljt, -j-t)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or held to resemble a college.
2. Of, for, or typical of college students.
3. Of or relating to a collegiate church.

Behold the wonders of this maginificent device I hold in my hands! I shall call it "dictionary".... :rolleyes:

NRankin said:
What does "bump" mean?
bring up my post

anything involving your school should work. they're asking for "collegiate activities," not clinical, volunteer, or research. i would think that the purpose of that section would be to show what activities youve been involved in, whether or not you have interests outside of sciences, and if you can manage your time well with all of your involvement.

ubcredfox said:
2. Of, for, or typical of college students.

Does that mean I can list beer pong?

I would interpret collegiate activities as anything you did during college, especially since they dont have a separate section for volunteer activites (like they do for honors) .... do you disagree???