Columbia decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ste639

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

Snail mail, March 2. An insider told me. Good luck, folks.