Quantcast

Columbia decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ste639

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

beaverfetus

poo-tee-weet?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

mountainhare

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

Snail mail, March 2. An insider told me. Good luck, folks.