ste639

10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

beaverfetus

poo-tee-weet?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
www.mdapplicants.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
One part of their website says mid-February decisions, and another part says March 1. Does anyone know when they're telling us? Or if it's online, e-mail, or snail?
Just wondering if someone might have spoken to the admissions people there to find out when decisions are coming.
Thanks!

at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

mountainhare

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2006
a burrow in the mountains, obviously
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
at our interview, and later in a snail mail correspondence, I was told decisions would be made in late Febuary, and not to worry if we don't hear until march.

I take that to mean anywhere from now until early march is fair game. I don't know the method of notification

hope that helps

Snail mail, March 2. An insider told me. Good luck, folks.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.