Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Columbia e-Application: Now available online

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by geneman, Jun 17, 2002.

1. geneman

geneman The Transgenic Hobo
    7+ Year Member

Just got an e-mail from Columbia people. Their application is live. Here's the address:

<a href="http://t1.berlinprod.com/accounts/columbia/columbiasite8/applying/mdbody.htm" target="_blank">http://t1.berlinprod.com/accounts/columbia/columbiasite8/applying/mdbody.htm</a>

-G.

2. Premed2003

Premed2003 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

When is the first day it can be submitted?

3. jot

jot

Hella-stupid question, but what does "Have you been recompensed for any work" - that means paid right? cause i guess that can mean credit or anything that has been compensation for work done ... would satisfaction count? joking. ok thanks.
    -jot

4. geneman

geneman The Transgenic Hobo
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Premed2003:
    <strong>When is the first day it can be submitted?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe you can submit it as soon you as are done, meaning today if you want. I just filled out a bunch of the app, and I've run into a few technical problems with it so far. One, the course name max character limit is way to small; and two, they do not have enough course slots per year.