1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Columbia e-Application: Now available online

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by geneman, Jun 17, 2002.

1. geneman

geneman The Transgenic Hobo
    7+ Year Member

Just got an e-mail from Columbia people. Their application is live. Here's the address:

<a href="http://t1.berlinprod.com/accounts/columbia/columbiasite8/applying/mdbody.htm" target="_blank">http://t1.berlinprod.com/accounts/columbia/columbiasite8/applying/mdbody.htm</a>

-G.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Premed2003

Premed2003 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

When is the first day it can be submitted?

4. jot

jot

Hella-stupid question, but what does "Have you been recompensed for any work" - that means paid right? cause i guess that can mean credit or anything that has been compensation for work done ... would satisfaction count? joking. ok thanks.
    -jot

5. geneman

geneman The Transgenic Hobo
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Premed2003:
    <strong>When is the first day it can be submitted?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe you can submit it as soon you as are done, meaning today if you want. I just filled out a bunch of the app, and I've run into a few technical problems with it so far. One, the course name max character limit is way to small; and two, they do not have enough course slots per year.