• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

angelg5

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi everyone! Could somebody tell me how the dental clinics at Columbia are? Thank you!

LoF27

10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
not very nice. Columbia is in the process of building a new medical center lower in Manhatten (near the 116th st. campus) in the next ten years, so they are not investing any money on renovating the existing facilities.

INFNITE

mmm....doughnut
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2005
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
not very nice. Columbia is in the process of building a new medical center lower in Manhatten (near the 116th st. campus) in the next ten years, so they are not investing any money on renovating the existing facilities.

is that true? too bad we won't be able to enjoy it....bleh

It's going to take a significant effort to move everything though. The CUMC campus is fairly large (includes student housing and everything)

About the Ads

hgfdsa

10+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2006
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
the plan is to create a third campus in manhattanville (upper 120's and lower 130's) that will serve mainly for research facilities. There's no plan to move the medical center as far as i know. (i work in a lab at the 168th st campus, and this is what i have heard from the people there)

StarGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2001
Status (Visible)
the Jr clinic chairs were just renovated and the Sr clinics were just renovated not too long before that... and plus Sr year you have all your stuff at your own chair and NEVER have to wheel around your stuff (like I've seen at other schools :) )

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.