Columbia Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drill+Fill

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved housing information from columbia? If so, when did you get it- how long after you deposited?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my deposit out early febuary and then recieved the financial aid package and housing stuff about three weeks later. All they want right now for housing is to check if you are living single or with a couple and to fill out some labels with your address for them to use. I don't think the main housing stuff is sent until like May.

PS looking forward to meeting you!!

do they give you the prices for housing? if it does, is it possible that you can list them for me please!! Maybe we'll be classmates =)
Congrats guys! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Stargirl,

Are you coming to Columbia? That would be cool. What else are you waiting on? Feel free to PM me!

Buckyball

Bucky,
PM sent!
okie let me know what you're up too!
Star :clap:
Go Columbia!

oh do you guys know when orientation is?!
let me know if you do please!

Stargirl,

SDN says you're not accepting any private messages. You gotta change that girl!

As for housing, I know there are only three options: 2 residences, and the towers. I've heard Bard Hall sucks! The towers are the best, and Georgeann residence is ok.

As for orientation, I don't know if they even have that info yet for us.

Bucky

okie changed, if u PM me, let me know how to check it :wink:
do you know the cost of the housing and if we can get our own rooms?

Stargirl,

You can check your profile by choosing the "my profile" button at the top of the SDN screen (beside register, search, faq, and forum home".

Then, you just login to your account, and you'll see the PMs.

Bucky