Columbia - How long after interview invitation did they send you a date?

Dec 3, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
How long after you sent Columbia your availability did it take them to contact you with an official date? I received the invitation Nov. 12, and I emailed them back the same day, but they still haven't gotten back to me with an actual date. I want to call them tomorrow because it seems like a long time, but I just wanted to check to see how long everyone else had to wait...

Sep 26, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Thats weird. I was emailed on the 15th of Nov and emailed them and was able to confirm a date on the same day. Did you make sure to put Interview Request on the subject line? Goodluck!!

How long after you sent Columbia your availability did it take them to contact you with an official date? I received the invitation Nov. 12, and I emailed them back the same day, but they still haven't gotten back to me with an actual date. I want to call them tomorrow because it seems like a long time, but I just wanted to check to see how long everyone else had to wait...

OP
H
Dec 3, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I followed their email exactly, and I know I didn't mess up the email address because I just copied and pasted it from the original email. Thanks for the response! I just didn't want to be "that guy" who calls up and annoys the admissions office...

Thats weird. I was emailed on the 15th of Nov and emailed them and was able to confirm a date on the same day. Did you make sure to put Interview Request on the subject line? Goodluck!!

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hm, I emailed and asked for a date and they got back to me the next day.