Columbia interview - short notice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the other Dr.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview at Columbia, and they gave me ONE day to "choose" from, 2 weeks from today. They said they could possibly accomodate a request for change of date, but I am reluctant to ask... has anyone else been in this position and asked for a different date then the one they were given?

Members don't see this ad.

they gave me one day too, and it was really short notice. fortunately, I have another interview on that day so I told them that and re-scheduled. if you really have a problem with that date, I'm sure they'll let you reschedule. I have to warn you though-the lady is really rude! I've called them twice so far and both times she was really rude. good luck :)

sunsweet said:
they gave me one day too, and it was really short notice. fortunately, I have another interview on that day so I told them that and re-scheduled. if you really have a problem with that date, I'm sure they'll let you reschedule. I have to warn you though-the lady is really rude! I've called them twice so far and both times she was really rude. good luck :)

Thanks!