1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Columbia interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by JustBreathe, Nov 15, 2005.

1. JustBreathe

JustBreathe Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I just scheduled an interview at Columbia in late December. Does anyone know if the school offers student hosting or rooms in a residence hall or sends out information about nearby hotels? I'm just wondering where would be best to stay... Thanks for any help.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. isobel

isobel Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    since i'm technically a minority, i was sent a list of minority students that could host me. i emailed them to ask if they had a list of hotels and they sent one back right away. you'll probably have to ask for a list of students or a list of hotels. they don't seem to just send it on their own.

4. JustBreathe

JustBreathe Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Okay, thanks :)

5. CADreaming06

CADreaming06 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

there were plenty of folks that stayed with current students when i interviewed. i really suggest staying with students if you can - -

6. WayChanger

WayChanger Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Student hosting is available; email the admissions office and ask for a list. I really recommend it, incidentally, my host was awesome, and everyone I met there was really nice.

7. PhotoMD

PhotoMD Rad!
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I seem to remember a list of hotels coming with the interview invitation, but there is a vigorous hosting program as well.