dcham

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I hate to fuel the rumor fire here but I can't quite help myself. Did anyone else receive a postcard from Columbia, not in response to a thank you letter to Franz but to an update letter? I just got one the says We are keeping you very much in mind, with very underlined. This was handwritten by Franz.

so_nice

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2005
Nyc
Status
dcham said:
I hate to fuel the rumor fire here but I can't quite help myself. Did anyone else receive a postcard from Columbia, not in response to a thank you letter to Franz but to an update letter? I just got one the says We are keeping you very much in mind, with very underlined. This was handwritten by Franz.
Wow, sounds good to me! Could you let me know what address you sent the update letter to?

Thanks,

Christina

emmitno1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2004
Status
when did you send the update letter?
thanks,
emmit

krelian

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
Status
hey dcham, i got a postcard after sending in an update letter also. i don't remember what it said though and whether it was handwritten or typed because i didn't give much thought to it. frankly, i wouldn't want to get all neurotic over these little correspondences. in the end, the only correspondence that will matter is the official one that is going out in march.

OP
D

dcham

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2004
Status
Medical Student
krelian said:
hey dcham, i got a postcard after sending in an update letter also. i don't remember what it said though and whether it was handwritten or typed because i didn't give much thought to it. frankly, i wouldn't want to get all neurotic over these little correspondences. in the end, the only correspondence that will matter is the official one that is going out in march.

Not a bad point. Let's all hope for the best.

chumpana

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
Status
dcham said:
Not a bad point. Let's all hope for the best.

well to give your note a bit more importance... I also sent an update, and all I got was something to the effect "thank-you for your recent communication"....

not quite as promising as yours. :) I bet you can't wait for march. Goodluck. :luck:

(I'd say the note is very encouraging :p )

OP
D

dcham

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2004
Status
Medical Student
chumpana said:
well to give your note a bit more importance... I also sent an update, and all I got was something to the effect "thank-you for your recent communication"....

not quite as promising as yours. :) I bet you can't wait for march. Goodluck. :luck:

Thanks, I'm biting my nails as we speak. Good luck to you too.

myodana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2004
BX, NY
Status
Medical Student
chumpana said:

same here... i'd say yours is better :)