SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Columbia Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bebe, Dec 13, 2001.

1. bebe

bebe Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 13, 2001
    Maryland
    Does anyone know how long from an application complete notice to notification of interview?

Thanks

Bebe

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Again, remember how very variable this process is. For me, I was complete on 2-Sept and received the invite approx. one month later on 3-Oct. Hope this helps, but again, don't try to extrapolate too much from others' dates and such!

4. E'01

E'01 1K Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 26, 2001
    NY
    It really varies bebe. I received a complete card around the end of August and my interview was scheduled for Sept 11th. About 3 days before the 11th I rescheduled for October 2nd.

5. choker

choker Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 30, 2001
    nyc
    highly variable_ my interview came three days after i hand delivered the final piece of my application (my mcat scores) to the office. i am pretty sure frantz saw me do that and did me a favor, though.

-don't worry about columbia, though, they interview through feb/mid march. and all apps were in by mid-october.

6. bebe

bebe Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 13, 2001
    Maryland
    bump

7. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    I got their app complete notice on 10/15, but they still were waiting on my August MCAT scores. Their interview invitation came via snail mail and was dated 11/1.