Columbia rejection??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYyanx28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been complete at Columbia for nearly 3 months w/o hearing any word whatsoever. I called the office and they said my application is still under review.

Has anyone been rejected Post-secondary to Columbia? Or are all non-desirable candidates still "under review" till a certain point?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been complete at columbia for two and a half months, and still no interview either. I am pretty sure they're not rolling, so it doesn't matter when you get an interview, as long as you get one. So keep up hopes!

I was complete at Columbia in early August. On November 1st I sent them an update letter with my new job and emphasizing my interest in the school....to which they sent me an acknowledgement of receipt of the letter and a rejection in late November. Maybe I shouldn't have sent them a letter!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete at Columbia in early August. On November 1st I sent them an update letter with my new job and emphasizing my interest in the school....to which they sent me an acknowledgement of receipt of the letter and a rejection in late November. Maybe I shouldn't have sent them a letter!!

Sent a letter too - I guess I should be happy to say I didn't get any acknowledgement from them.

I was rejected from columbia post secondary a couple of months ago... mostly because I forgot to send in payment with my application (haha). I figured it wasn't worth it after they rejected me for that.