Columbia rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LEdaddy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that they have sent out pre-interview rejections. Does anyone know if they come by snail mail or email?

Members don't see this ad.

No, but thanks for the heads up...I'll be watching my mail.:idea:

:thumbdown:

I heard that they have sent out pre-interview rejections. Does anyone know if they come by snail mail or email?

I thought they don't send out any rejections until March since they're non-rolling? They send interview invites and acceptances via snail mail, so I'd think that rejections would be sent via snail mail as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I get rejected, I'm gonna mail the letter to my friend/one of my LOR writers who's at Columbia now.:idea: :laugh:

When I get my rejection, I am fully planning on denying it and calling to schedule my interview. :thumbup:

got rejected today, I think it was because I told them I was going to be in the area

got rejected today, I think it was because I told them I was going to be in the area, o, email

does their status page, where you filled out 2ndary, change at all? is it worth checking the status page like 20 times a day, like I do?

wait, do they have a status page? the only link ive got is to their secondary, but it doesnt give any info

Hey, Wing, I was just looking at your MDapps and I saw that you're still pre-secondary at Hopkins. You know that Hopkins doesn't send out secondaries? They have it on their website, open to everyone.

Same thing happened to me. I told them that I was going to be in the area and they rejected me via email and snail mail.

thanks law, ya i have the secondary, just have yet to complete...been really busy w/ school work and havent got around to it (same situation w/ stanford)

what if i lied and told them i would be in the area and wanted to know my status or if i had an interview or not. would that quicken things up a bit? or will it hurt me?

i was complete like mid september

Did everyone who got one get an email or was anyone snail-mail only? I didn't get an email but there is still time for a letter to arrive from this round of rejections. :rolleyes: