Columbia Residents

rheum18

2+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2017
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    I am interviewing at Columbia and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for nearby hotels?

When looking at nearby hotels, I saw an Edge Hotel (which appears close) but seems all the other hotels are >1.5 miles. I was worried for distances approaching 2 miles, it might take a long time by Uber to travel with downtown NYC traffic for an AM interview?

Appreciate any advice here or by direct message!

rokshana

15+ Year Member
    Sep 20, 2004
    1. Attending Physician
      I am interviewing at Columbia and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for nearby hotels?

When looking at nearby hotels, I saw an Edge Hotel (which appears close) but seems all the other hotels are >1.5 miles. I was worried for distances approaching 2 miles, it might take a long time by Uber to travel with downtown NYC traffic for an AM interview?

Appreciate any advice here or by direct message!
      that's why NYC has a subway system...

Reactions: 1 users
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.