1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Columbia Review book

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Premed315U, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Premed315U

Premed315U Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone taken the topical tests in this book? I notice on Amazon that 2 reviewers say that the topical tests are full of mistakes, but has anyone else noticed this?

Thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. indigo

indigo New Member

Hi there, l'm using an assortment of MCAT books and must say that l have found the Columbia Review series good with alot fewer errors than Kaplan (yes.....Kaplan too has errors) my advise is stick to the Columbus Review and use past MCAT exam papers for revision.

4. indigo

indigo New Member

Hi there, l'm using an assortment of MCAT books and must say that l have found the Columbia Review series good with alot fewer errors than Kaplan (yes.....Kaplan too has errors) my advise is stick to the Columbia Review and use past MCAT exam papers for revision.