Columbia; Satisfaction from being a physician

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am having trouble with this question so for those of you applying or who have already applied I would apprecite some advice. I think my two main problems are the short chacter limit(400 words) and repition of my AMCAS essay which I am uploading to them. I want to keep the theme of my AMCAS essay and expand upon it, but how does one write a meaningful essay with such little space. Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

UGHHH! They still havent changed that damn essay topic! LOL I applied two years ago with the same topic. G-d I hate that topic. Its so banal and the amt of space they give you for it is absurd.

gluck, but i cant help you. i wrote a horrible little essay for them. hence no interview. lol

Thanks scootad, at this rate I think I will follow in your footsteps.

I just used my amcas for that question since it basically answered it....I just took out a paragraph to make it fit. The only thing I uploaded in the extra space was some classes that hadn't fit and grad school classes and publications...I figured if they wanted amcas the would have asked for it....I got in so may be that was what they are looking for....but I know others put in other stuff....