Columbia "Second Look" Weekend??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appomattox

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you who have been admitted know when it's going to be?

My house looks like a paper factory exploded, and I can't find anything that makes mention of its existence, let alone the dates, etc.

Thanks, meine homies.

Appo

Members don't see this ad.

A friend has been told that the MSTP weeekend is March 21st (though he did not recieve any mention in his letters), but I did not see any mention of a md second look in any materials I recieved.

Hope that Helps.

P 'Smarter than the Average geldrop' ShankOut

I emailed them the other day and the MD-only blow-out is going to be at the end of April.

Which raises the question of why the MD-only and the MSTPs have separate visits . . . . . What are they keeping from us?

Members don't see this ad :)
Which raises the question of why the MD-only and the MSTPs have separate visits . . . . . What are they keeping from us?

It's quite simply really; MSTP's are socially hideous. Columbia is just being considerate.

Hope that Helps.

P 'Fighting for the Status Quo' ShankOut

Originally posted by indianboy
It's quite simply really; MSTP's are socially hideous. Columbia is just being considerate.

Hope that Helps.

P 'Fighting for the Status Quo' ShankOut

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love this guy

Who else is going to be at either of these She-bangs? I'll be the 4'5" guy wearing a propeller hat.

Hope that Helps

P 'Too embarrassed to Ask' ShankOut

Originally posted by indianboy
Who else is going to be at either of these She-bangs? I'll be the 4'5" guy wearing a propeller hat.

Hope that Helps

P 'Too embarrassed to Ask' ShankOut

are you trying to make fun of me?

I'll be there

LMAO - I was wondering who stole my propellor hat!! I added a little engine - that thing is dangerous.

(I don't mind since I won't be needing it - the esteemed Columbia Waitlist)

Dude, I'm so there, and I'm so going to get wasted and puke in the basement of Bard.