Columbia secondary - a couple things

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ste639

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if any of these questions have already been answered; I tried to find them but couldn't.
1) Are most of you planning to use the option on columbia's secondary of uploading a supplemental document? If so, what do you think you'll give them?

2) If we have a pre-med committee letter, do they still expect us to fill out the 3 spots for names of recommenders?

thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

ste639 said:
I'm sorry if any of these questions have already been answered; I tried to find them but couldn't.
1) Are most of you planning to use the option on columbia's secondary of uploading a supplemental document? If so, what do you think you'll give them?

2) If we have a pre-med committee letter, do they still expect us to fill out the 3 spots for names of recommenders?

thanks for your help!

1) it's open-ended. why do you wanna go to columbia? any personal or biographical information that you think they should know? etc.

2) no. in the email, they explicitly said that if you send a pre-med committee letter, leave that part of the form blank.