Columbia Secondary Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hlam84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone start or finished the Columbia secondary. I have a couple of question about the activities questions. Do they want us to just list the EC, awards, honors that we have, just basically the relisting the experience name from the amcas or do they want more? Also, under the program catergory question 4. "4. About how many hours per week, if any, did you spend in work for which you were recompensed during the college year?*" does question 5 that follows "5. What sort of work did you do (include summer employment)?*" refer to these work or any work in general. What is everyone take on this?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I basically rehashed my AMCAS.

For 4+5, I kept 4 only for school jobs and 5 for summer/post-college

Hlam84 said:
Has anyone start or finished the Columbia secondary. I have a couple of question about the activities questions. Do they want us to just list the EC, awards, honors that we have, just basically the relisting the experience name from the amcas or do they want more? Also, under the program catergory question 4. "4. About how many hours per week, if any, did you spend in work for which you were recompensed during the college year?*" does question 5 that follows "5. What sort of work did you do (include summer employment)?*" refer to these work or any work in general. What is everyone take on this?
Thanks!