1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Columbia

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jase133, Dec 31, 2001.

1. jase133

jase133 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone who applied late (ex. the day before the deadline) received word on Columbia?

It's one of my top choices - should I write them a letter or something?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Original

Original Ogori-Magongo Warrior
    7+ Year Member

Hey Columbia accepts lots of Canadians. I'm not Canadian but I'm also international and I also turned my apps in about a day after the line. I called to check if that was cool and they said it wouldn't be a problem. Anyhow I got an interview for Dec 13 which I prostponed to Jan 9 before finally cancelling the damn thing.

Write to Dean Frantz. I heard and think he's an awesome guy. He is the main guy that runs their admissions, and I actually think he must devote ALL his time to the process; cause I got a personal invite letter from him and I've read about several people on this board that also got personal status updates or "you're wellcome" notes from the guy.

Definitely give it a shot.

4. jase133

jase133 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do you mean write to him directly? I do not have his e-mail, etc?

I wrote to the office of admissions earlier before but they just said "The committee is now making a decision. We will inform you... blah blah"

Any thoughts?

5. Original

Original Ogori-Magongo Warrior
    7+ Year Member

Yes I mean write to him directly. I don't have his email either but it shouldn't be difficult to get.