Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatsupdoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those with Columbia interviews, how long between the invite date and when you received an email stating that you app was complete.

While we're on the topic, any chance of starting this type of list for all schools (see below for an example). I know that there is a list already out there about interview dates, but I think that there are a lot of people who want to know when too much time has passed -- thus indicating that it's unlikely. I've seen these questions pop up over the last few days, and I'm also really interested.

Any interest in doing this?

School -- Date application complete -- Date of interview request

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN, whatsupdoc! :) Start the thread, and you will see if there is any interest. Right now the only people looking at this are people interested in Columbia, most of whom don't have interviews yet. Alternatively, you could look at the schools requesting interviews thread, and PM or email the people who got interviews at the schools you're interested in, and just ask them for the info. I applied to Columbia last year, and as an August MCATer my file wasn't complete until toward the end of October. I got the invite, postmarked Nov. 1, toward the end of the first week of November, so it was pretty quick. I have no idea how representative of other people's experience this was. Good luck with your application!! :)