Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ny-er2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any of you interviewed at Columbia and been promissed admission or at least wait list? I just have.

Since it was Dean Frantz who interviewed me and I know he likes people who are enthusiastic about Columbia, should I call him up?

I already sent him a thank you email in which I told him how much I liked the school and the people and that I would love to go
there. Is this enough?

Cristian

Members don't see this ad.

I'd urge you to cut off your left ear and FedEx it to him as a sign of your devotion.

The e-mail should be sufficient, but I always send a card or letter versus e-mail when the occasion is important.

Originally posted by ny-er2002
Has any of you interviewed at Columbia and been promissed admission or at least wait list? I just have.

Since it was Dean Frantz who interviewed me and I know he likes people who are enthusiastic about Columbia, should I call him up?

I already sent him a thank you email in which I told him how much I liked the school and the people and that I would love to go
there. Is this enough?

Cristian

huh? are u saying that you "just have" interviewed or "just have" received a waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
i think he's saying that he had an interview and the dean told him that he's at least guranteed a waitlist spot.

Indeed, Dean Frantz told me at the end of my interview I would be at least wait listed, if not admitted. I am thinking of sending him a a letter of intent before decisions are mailed.

Has anyone been in such a position? I am hoping to hear from someone already admitted, hopefully at Columbia.

Could this turn him off?

Thank you!

I'm sending this link to Dean Frantz right now..........

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

yah - send that letter of intent. i just interviewed there, and it seems like they are all about the persistant contact if you want in. emphasize your love for musical rugby, and you're guarenteed.;)

-jot

Thanks, jot. I will write Dr. Fantz a letter of intent. I love the school and will go to Columbia if I get in.

Originally posted by jot
emphasize your love for rugby, and you're guarenteed.;)

-jot

also, make sure to reiterate that you're a guy. :laugh:

I say this because, as a female rugby player who was on the national team track, I got *no love* from Frantz last year! :D