1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Columbia?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by shakia, Nov 28, 2002.

1. shakia

shakia Member
    7+ Year Member

has anyone get a rejection letter from Columbia yet??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AussieNYC

AussieNYC Member
    7+ Year Member

i do believe columbia sends out acceptances and rejections in march....the same thing happens with emory and michigan, i think.

4. MZN

MZN Member
    7+ Year Member

the earliest they send acceptance/rejection letters is January. Then they send them once a month in Feb and March. After that I think it becomes a matter of who accepts and rejects them, and then they start giving acceptances/rejections from the waitlist in April and after. I am pretty sure this is true, but I am certain that they do not give acceptances until January at the earliest, and I believe that they send most of them in March

5. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

correction about michigan - they accept/waitlist/reject starting like a while ago - they're rolling. i'm waitlisted.. biazaaatch.

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Member
    7+ Year Member

I thought that Columbia sends the first ones out on February 28th. Someone told me that once.... Could be wrong....