Columbia's 3rd Science Letter Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have already submitted my AADSAS when I found out that Columbia requires 3 letters from a science teacher. I only have 2 science teacher and 1 from a biomedical ethics teacher and a dentist. I know this question has been asked before but in my searches I saw conflicted information; Some saying the requirements are strict while other people have been enrolled with only 2 science letters. Is it worth spending another 75$ on their supplemental fee only to be declined because I am "missing" a third letter? Or should I take my chances and hope that they overlook my missing letter / accept biomedical ethics as a science? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I have already submitted my AADSAS when I found out that Columbia requires 3 letters from a science teacher. I only have 2 science teacher and 1 from a biomedical ethics teacher and a dentist. I know this question has been asked before but in my searches I saw conflicted information; Some saying the requirements are strict while other people have been enrolled with only 2 science letters. Is it worth spending another 75$ on their supplemental fee only to be declined because I am "missing" a third letter? Or should I take my chances and hope that they overlook my missing letter / accept biomedical ethics as a science? Thanks!

I had 2 science and for Columbia I had the professor I do research for write one. They counted them all no problem. A bit different I know.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app