COMBANK only for Level 2 and NOT Step 2 taker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chinese13579

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am an M3 and go to a DO school whose shelf exams are "COMATs" .... if anyone has had experience with these.

I do not plan on taking Step 2 and only Level 2 so is doing a COMLEX specific QBANK like COMBANK while ignoring UWorld sensible?

Reason I ask is b/c a lot of people told me for Level 1 UWorld alone was sufficient and I found that not to be true at all (there was definitely a question style difference I could only get on COMBANK).

thx for replies!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I am an M3 and go to a DO school whose shelf exams are "COMATs" .... if anyone has had experience with these.

I do not plan on taking Step 2 and only Level 2 so is doing a COMLEX specific QBANK like COMBANK while ignoring UWorld sensible?

Reason I ask is b/c a lot of people told me for Level 1 UWorld alone was sufficient and I found that not to be true at all (there was definitely a question style difference I could only get on COMBANK).

thx for replies!!

No

I honestly don't find UWorld to be very helpful for me when studying for the COMLEX level 1, UWorld just goes off on way too many tangents and confuses topics to me to the point that it is more frustrating that it is helpful. But that's just me, I know most people love UWorld