combine studies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ria rao

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys all those who r preparin for part 1 lets form a group in orkut.i think its easy for us all to get connected and discuss by writing scraps.coz in this forum we r gettin messed up.anybody interested let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

hi even i am taking the part i soon wht all books do u hv ....wht all r needed and where can i get a good deal on them

yea sure,i am interested in joining forum for part 1 national boards in orkut..letme know ur e mail id...mine is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello , Is anyone from Richmond,Va ?
Yes i too would lik eto join the study group for national boards-1. My id is [email protected] .How are you proceeding in this preparation ?
Let me know so that i can catch up with you all .
Thanks..
Saryu .

Hey i sure am interested in this orkut group thing. Anyone staying in VA area?
am planning to give my exams in july anyone around then??? it wud be nice to discuss stuff and plan it out.
Cheers
Deepa.:thumbup:

hi even i am taking the part i soon wht all books do u hv ....wht all r needed and where can i get a good deal on them[/quote

hey r u still in india or usa.acc to that u plan out for your books.
u need all the kaplan review books dental decks n question papers

Hello , Is anyone from Richmond,Va ?
Yes i too would lik eto join the study group for national boards-1. My id is [email protected] .How are you proceeding in this preparation ?
Let me know so that i can catch up with you all .
Thanks..
Saryu .

hi saryu what i will do is i will send a invitation to join the orkut group.