The White Coat Investor

Practicing Doc and Blogger
Partner Organization
15+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2002
www.whitecoatinvestor.com
Status
Attending Physician
Locumsstory.com (part of CHG, a locums company) is sponsoring a lecture I'll be giving at ACEP and I'd love to meet as many of you as can come. Here are the details:

Monday October 17th 6:30-8:30 pm
Food and drink served afterward (too bad, the presentation would probably seem better if you started drinking before)
[email protected] of Blues at Mandalay Bay
http://www.lasvegashappyhour.net/happy-hour-for-crossroads-at-house-of-blues-in-las-vegas-nv-89119/

You can reserve a spot here: https://acepwhitecoatinvestor.eventbrite.com

You also get a free copy of my book I'm told.

Last edited:

GeneralVeers

Stable Genius
10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2005
Las Vegas
Status
Attending Physician
Wish I could be there, but I'm leaving Vegas Oct 10th to go to Europe!

Would definitely love to talk finances with you.

Apollyon

Screw the GST
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
SCREW IT!
Now what would be cool is if we had a mini SDN meet, but we were SO ****ing nerdy that I said, "Hi, I'm Apollyon", and you said, "I'm Sylvanthus", and WCI said "I'm desperado", etc.

Reactions: njac

RustedFox

Go to the ER now, or you'll have a stroke.
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2007
On a box.
Status
Attending Physician
Now what would be cool is if we had a mini SDN meet, but we were SO ****ing nerdy that I said, "Hi, I'm Apollyon", and you said, "I'm Sylvanthus", and WCI said "I'm desperado", etc.
I've never been to an SDN meetup, but this is exactly the way it happens in my head: we all have those "Hello: My Name Is" badges with our usernames written on them in black sharpie.

Reactions: njac and Frazier

Angry Birds

Angry Troll
7+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
WhiteCoat, your book is awesome, and I wish I could have come to ACEP / your lecture.

By the way, do you have any videos online of yourself, i.e. lectures on YouTube?

Anyways, good luck!

Dr.McNinja

Nobel War Prize Winner
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2006
Texas
Status
Attending Physician
It took us years to get ACEP to let us put twitter handles on our badges. If you don't have twitter, just put your SDN handle on your badge. Or sharpie it in.

Reactions: Apollyon

WilcoWorld

15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
Status
For the SDN meet up - Mc Ninja could wear a shozuku, Rusted Fox could wear a fox costume, WCI can be faceless, and Apollyon and I will just hold big question marks in front of our faces.

Reactions: Apollyon
Status
Not open for further replies.