coming out of the allopathic closet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was great :D thanks for my laugh for the day

Psycho Doctor said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was great :D thanks for my laugh for the day
With all due respect, this article is outright stupid. I wouldn't want my child to read that article and tell me that it was informative. What a shame.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think it's lame too.

HIghbury said:
With all due respect, this article is outright stupid. I wouldn't want my child to read that article and tell me that it was informative. What a shame.
of course it's stupid and a farce; that's what makes it funny. and no one said it was informative. have you been to the lounge recently? tell me anything there is informative; and that's where this belongs. :rolleyes:

HIghbury said:
I wouldn't want my child to read that article and tell me that it was informative. What a shame.
informative? as long as your child isn't totally brain-dead, i don't think you'll ever have that exchange.

it mocks those who truly have to face the emotional impact of coming out of the closet.

superdevil said:
informative? as long as your child isn't totally brain-dead, i don't think you'll ever have that exchange.
I hope so.

HIghbury said:

With all due respect, maybe you aren't fit and accepting enough to be a parent.

drunk7daysaweek said:
Hey whatever.

drunk7daysaweek said:

hold on a second...someone that is "drunk7daysaweek" is forecasting future parenting abilities???? lol...thats fabulous!

HIghbury said:
Hey whatever.

you clearly have a problem with sr8's. What if your child grows up to be a breeder? Will you be full of 'shame'?

Wow, that is entertaining and really hits a good point.

Ross434 said:
Wow, that is entertaining and really hits a good point.
apparently some people missed it

I thought it was just something fun to take your mind of the seriousness of today.
Psycho Doctor said:
apparently some people missed it